Tuesday, October 5, 2010

PSP Collection

I used to pirate games on the PlayStation Portable, until I got fed up with the quality, especially the cut scenes. It completely ruined my gameplay experience especially when CG scene lags or was missing. I decided to buy only original games from then onwards and stopped downloading pirated games for good ever since.












The List
  1. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
  2. Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
  3. Final Fantasy Tactics
  4. Tekken 6
  5. Warriors Orochi 2
  6. Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce
  7. Disgaea Infinite
  8. Final Fantasy Dissidia
  9. Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles
  10. Final Fantasy Crisis Core

It's certainly not the greatest collection of original games, but I'm proud of it! It's little things like this that defines me and every other gamers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment